Church of Azazel > Contact
Diane Vera's blogs, and how to contact Diane Vera
I currently do not publish an email address online. Instead, I can be contacted via one of my blogs or via Meetup or via Facebook.
Please note that I am interested in private contact (via email or otherwise) only for a very limited number of purposes. If you don't already know me personally, I prefer to have most online interaction publicly, on one of my blogs, or on the message board of one of my Meetup groups, or on one of my Facebook pages or groups. Or, if you live in or near New York City, you may meet me in person at an open meeting of the Church of Azazel proto-congregation, New York City, or at a meeting of NYC Satanists, Luciferians, Dark Pagans, and LHP Occultists or New Yorkers Against Religion-Based Bigotry.
If you don't already know me personally, I am interested in private contact (via email or otherwise) ONLY about the following:
- Matters of interest only to me as a website owner, e.g. link exchanges, copyright issues, and corrections of minor errors.
- Administrative issues pertaining to my Meetup groups.
- Requests for interviews. But first, please read my policy on interviews.
- Requests to join the Theistic Satanism blog network.
- Other strictly business-type matters, e.g. publication offers.
- A few very specific kinds of feedback requested elsewhere on my websites, e.g. feedback on how a particular ritual went for you, if you don't feel inclined to share this publicly.
On all other topics, please post a public comment on one of my blogs, or post a message on the most relevant one of my Meetup group message boards, or on one of my Facebook pages or groups. If you post a message on one of my blogs asking me to email you privately, please be sure to tell me what you want me to email you about, and please keep the above limits in mind. Please note that I do not provide private email counseling to people I don't already know, nor am I willing to engage in private email discussion or debate about the topics discussed on my website or blogs. Nor will I reply to non-specific requests for private contact.
My blogs and my Meetup account can be accessed as follows:
- My Theistic Satanism blog on Google/Blogspot - News and commentary for theistic Satanists. If you have a Google account (e.g. a Gmail account), you're already registered to post comments there and can do so if you sign in. However, you can't send me private messages there or confidentially give me your email address there, as you can on my other two blogs.
- My two more general (in terms of topic) blogs: (1) Diane Vera's blog on LiveJournal, on which you can send me private messages, and (2) Diane Vera's blog on Wordpress, on which you can't send me private messages but you can confidentially give me your email address, because, whenever you post a public comment, I will see the email address you used when registering on WordPress.com (or that you used when posting your comment, if you are not registered). To send me a private message on LiveJournal, you'll need to register as a LiveJournal member, whereas you can post a comment on my Wordpress blog without registering.
- My Meetup organizer contact page -- best way to contact me privately, but you must first register as a member of Meetup.
If you are not replying to a specific post on one of my blogs, please post your comment in the "General feedback" thread. Below are links to the current "General feedback" threads on each of my three blogs:
- General feedback thread on my Google/Blogspot blog. (Reminder: You can't send me private messages there, nor do I automatically get your email there.)
- General feedback thread on my LiveJournal blog (Reminder: You can send me private messages there, but if you want me to email you, you'll have to give me your email address; I won't get it automatically.)
- General feedback thread on my Wordpress blog. (Reminder: You can't send me private messages there, but I will automatically get the email address you used to register there.)
If you have a blog of your own and you find my websites and/or blogs interesting, I'd love it if you could link to one or more of them and post comments about them on your own blog. I'll be happy to return the favor, if you let me know about it, and if I find your website or blog interesting too. (Please note that I am likely to be interested only in sites with substantive original text content.)
My online activities are very intermittent, due to a hectic work schedule. I sometimes neglect my blogs for months at at time. If I do not promptly approve or respond to a comment you posted on one of my blogs, you may call my attention to it via Meetup, which I check more frequently.
Back to Church of Azazel