Against Satanic Panics > To Pagans and occultists
To Pagans and occultists
by Diane Vera
Copyright © 2006 by Diane Vera. All rights reserved.
Below are pages of particular interest to Pagans and occultists, concerning recent developments which may lead to a renewed Satanic panic, and concerning the effect of a Satanic panic upon Pagans and occultists.
- A budding new “Satanic” panic and the Pagan community
- Why it behooves Pagans and occultists to oppose a Satanic panic
- Mexico's Roman Catholic hierarchy and exorcism, vs. New Age and traditional healers
- Promoting religious tolerance
- More later.
See also the following pages, elsewhere on this site:
- The island of Lewis in Scotland, in 2003 and again in 2005 - recent SRA case where one of the accused was a Pagan
- "Satanism" scares and their debunking - brief introduction
- Roman Catholic opposition to the Harry Potter books
- Manifestations of the scare: censorship and pop-cultural paranoia on my page about Italy's current Satanic panic - and its impact on the Roman Catholic Church worldwide
- The West Memphis Three (1993)
See also the following pages, on other sites:
Back to Against Satanic Panics