Theistic Satanism: Home > Philosophy > Religions > Judaism
Information about various religions:
- Judaism - general
- Some special topics of interest to Satanists
If you know of any other good relevant websites besides those listed below, please let me know, and please let me know whether you want to be acknowledged publicly for your help.
- Judaism - general
- Judaism 101
- Judaism on Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance
- On Shamash: The Jewish Network:
- Judaic Resources on Religious Studies Web Guide by Saundra Lipton and Cheryl Adams
- Judaica Collection
- Jewish Tradition(s), by Gene R. Thursby at the University of Florida
- Reform Judaism
- United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
- Internet Jewish History Sourcebook edited by Paul Halsall ad Fordham
- The Jewish Encyclopedia
- Judaism and Jewish Publication Society Bible (Tanach) on the Internet Sacred Texts Archive
- Old Testament Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha in The Gnostic Society Library
- Jewish studies on Academic Info
- Judaism on Kheper
- Judaic studies on the Rutgers University Virtual Religion Index
- Michael Hamm's homepage, including a section on Orthodox Judaism
- Dead Sea Scrolls on ibiblio - the public's library and digital archive
- Learn Hebrew For Free - Foundationstone
- Maven Search
- Kabbalah and Jewish Mysticism on Judaism 101
- Kabbalah 101 on the website of Aish HaTorah (in Israel). Start with the articles at the BOTTOM of the list and proceed upward.
- Kabbalah Centre
- Jewish Kabbalah and Jewish mysticism on Kheper
- The Wisdom of Kabbalah as promulgated by Bnei Baruch, headed by Rabbi Michael Laitman
- Jewish Mysticism on Mysticism in World Religions by Deb Platt
- Sepher Yetzirah on the Internet Sacred Texts Archive
- More later.
See also the section on Non-Jewisk Kabbalah on my Ceremonial magic(k) page.
Some special topics of interest to Satanists
- Jewish demonology (under construction)
- "Shemhamphorash" (under construction)
Regarding "Satan" in Judaism (vs. Christianity), see the page of links on Satan, "ha-satan," Lucifer, and the Nephilim on my Counter-evangelism site.