Theistic Satanism: Home > Rituals, etc. > Latin
Latin tutorials and dictionaries
Yes, that's "Ave, Satana!" -- NOT "Ave Satanas!"
Many of us use at least some Latin in our rituals. It would be nice if more of us could learn how to use it correctly. To have a correct Latin sentence or phrase, you must not only use Latin words (the easy part); you must also learn Latin grammar (the not-so-easy part). Below are some relevant links:
- Latin tutorials
- Latin For Mountain Men
- Draco, Draconis Latin Grammar
- Christine's Latin web page (includes list of intro books on Latin)
- Allen and Greenough Latin Grammar
- Latin commercial tutorial programs
- Latin and Greek lessons and resources for homeschoolers
- Latin dictionaries
Please note: I am only a beginner at learning Latin myself. So, please do NOT email me your questions about Latin grammar.