Theistic Satanism: Home > Rituals, etc. > Standard ritual
A recommended standard ritual format
The ritual format given on the pages below can be used either for a magick-oriented ritual or a purely devotional ritual, or anything in between. My own personal approach is more on the mystical/devotional end of the spectrum, but I've gotten favorable feedback on my rituals from some very experienced (and sane!) magick practitioners as well.
- The standard ritual format itself
- Outline of my recommended standard ritual format
- Call to the rising gods of our age
- Invocation to Satan
- Greetings to the Princes and the Legions of Hell
- A recommended standard ritual closing
Note: The ritual on the pages linked above is a work in progress. I am continuing to make improvements. Therefore, please do NOT post copies on any website. But please do feel free to link to this page.
- Infernal names, directional correspondences, etc.
- Why I don't recommend LaVey's rituals
- Banishing rituals, grounding, and other beginning/end-of-ritual markers
- Lilith and the modern Western world by Margi Bailoboginki
- More later.
Feedback is welcome. Feedback about this ritual format may be posted in the thread "Revised standard ritual format" on the message board of the Church of Azazel proto-congregation, New York City.