Theistic Satanism: Home > Email groups > Theistic-Satanism-ADS
This forum is for ads relevant to theistic Satanism. All ads MUST have some specific relevance to theistic Satanism. All other ads will be rejected.
To make it easier for readers to find ads of interest to them in the message archives, it is strongly recommended that all ads contain one or more of the following tags on the SUBJECT line: (1) [group], (2) [personal], (3) [contact], (4) [literature],, (5) [business], (6) [nonprofit], or (7) [political]. More details on each of these categories below:
- [group] - theistic or theistic-friendly Satanist or Satanist-friendly spiritual or magick groups, or attempts to start groups. If your group meets offline, please include its general location on the subject line. Note: The "[group]" tag should be used only for nonprofit groups that focus on spirituality or magick. Other types of nonprofit groups should use either the "[nonprofit]" or "[political]" tag, as appropriate, and businesses should use the "[business]" tag.
- [personal] - Personal ads. May be from theistic Satanists or from people of other religions/spiritualities/worldviews who are willing to meet theistic Satanists. Your ad should state what your religion/spirituality/worldview is, and should state whether you want to hear only from theistic Satanists. If you aim to meet in person, then your subject line should include your approximate locality, and some part of your ad (in either the body or the subject line) should state whether you are willing to travel long-distance and eventually move. (If you are willing to move, you should also indicate whether you are willing to move to another country or only within the same country.) On the other hand, if you are interested primarily in online chat rather than in-person meetings, then your subject line should include the word "chat".
The "[personal]" tag may also be used in ads for freebie theistic-friendly Satanist-oriented dating services or personal ad sites. (If money is charged, use the "[business]" tag instead of, or in addition to, the [personal] tag.)
- [contact] - requests for private discussion about theistic Satanism and related matters, without intent to organize a group, and without an interest in romantic or erotic involvement with those who contact you.
The "[contact]" tag may also be used in ads for freebie services which facilitate nonromantic contact among individual Satanists, without imposing any agenda. (Example: International Satanism Meetup Day.) If money is charged, use the "[business]" tag instead.
- [literature] - books, magazines, informatative websites. If the literature is not written from a theistic Satanist viewpoint, then the writer's religion/spirituality/worldview category, if known, should be mentioned on the subject line. (Or use a phrase like "various spiritualities" if there is more than one writer with more than one religion/spirituality/worldview.) If the literature is primarily about societal or political issues or ideologies, use the "[political]" tag instead of or in addition to the "[literature]" tag.
- [music] - music, of whatever genre, of interest to theistic Satanists for some explicitly specified reason.
- [business] - products and services for sale, other than just literature or music, with an explicitly specified relevance to theistic Satanism. (Merely being "Satanist-friendly" may be sufficient relevance in a business where that would likely be important to a client, e.g. a Satanist-friendly psychotherapist.) If the business is local, mention its approximate location on the subject line.
- [nonprofit] - nonprofit groups and services that are somehow relevant to theistic Satanism, yet not focussed on either spirituality or politics. (Possible examples: (1) a networking group for theistic Satanists who write science fiction, (2) a Satanist-friendly support group for people who were abused as children, and (3) a generic "Satanic unity" group that brings together Satanists of all kinds, including theistic Satanists and "social Satanists" of a variety of political persuasions, focussing on neither spirituality/magick nor society/politics.) Nonprofit groups focussed on spirituality or magick should use the "[group]" tag instead of or in addition to the "[nonprofit]" tag, and groups focussed on societal or political issues or ideologies should use the "[political]" tag.
- [political] - groups or websites advocating social or political change.
Ads may be as long and detailed as you like, within reason. (No more than 50 kB, please.) The more detailed, the better.
All URL's must be accompanied by at least a brief description of the contents of the website. Posts containing nothing but a URL (or nothing but a URL plus some very vague text like "Check this out!" or "This is great!") will be rejected.
Theistic-Satanism-ADS is set up so that replies to ads will automatically be sent to the email address of the person who posted the ad. Replies to ads should NOT be sent to the group. This forum is for ads only, not for discussion. We have plenty of other forums for discussion.
Posts from blatant "black circle boys" will be rejected. However, we don't claim an infallible ability to screen out the nutcases. So, when you reply to ads, especially group ads and personal ads, please take reasonable precautions. (For example, your first in-person meeting should be in a public place.)
Also, regardless of whether you are replying to an ad or replying to a person who has replied to your ad, it is your responsibility to make sure you are NOT talking to a minor before you begin any discussions of an "adult" nature.
All posts in this forum will automatically be given the tag [T-S-ads] in the subject line.
To join the Theistic-Satanism-ADS group, go to its Yahoo home page, click "Join this group," and follow all instructions.
IMPORTANT: Before you post, be sure to read the rules for the theistic Satanism email groups. All these rules, except for the rules prohibiting ads and the rules governing replies, apply to posts in Theistic-Satanism-ADS too.